Making the complex meaningful, making the challenge engaging……..
Advances in science and research raise social and ethical issues for us all. Working with leading scientists, researchers and experts together with artistic teams, we produce creative work to reach young people and adults that both entertain and provoke serious thought.
Trailer for 'People are Messy' a Theatre of Debate production exploring the importance of patient involvement on medical research, developed in partnership with the Oxford Biomedical Research Centre, supported by the Wellcome Trust.
What We Offer
- Design, production and delivery of creative projects including theatre; film short and long form; and digital media for specific issues
- Workshops with scientists and researchers exploring creative ways to address public engagement
- Advice on public engagement programmes
- Live theatre or films
- Support and resource materials for schools
- Facilitation of debate and discussion
- Talks and Seminars
- Plays, films and digital media
- Resources to support organisations to develop and support debates
All our work is underpinned by rigorous information gathering, consultation and collaboration with a wide range of relevant experts who enable the creation of plays, associated debates and educational resources.
If you would like to know more, please contact us